Saturday, January 29, 2011

Consignment Deals: Unexpected Holiday Find + Summer Items

Today I visited the ConsignIt Mom's Kids Consignment Sale twice - once in the morning and once in the afternoon for the half-price sale.  I got some great deals but because I had already bought most of what the kids will need for spring/summer during last year's consignment sales, I only got a few things.  Plus I still plan on hitting more local consignment sales and will keep you posted on the dates/locations for those. (I also plan to post an article series on clothing kids for less, so look for that in February!)

Here are a few of my favorite finds today:

My best find - a Christmas dress for Liberty!   I know, we just had Christmas so it seems weird to be thinking about next Christmas already, but I happened to find this dress and knew it would make a perfect holiday dress.  Plus the price was perfect too, it was marked $5 but during the half-price sale I got it for only $2.50! 

Here are a few pairs of shoes for Liberty, $1 for each pair.  Both of the flip flops are Children's Place and look unworn!

Since Liberty is an Elmo nut, I knew she had to have this Elmo swimsuit. This was marked $3 but was $1.50 during the half-price!

So I did not forget that I have another child... I did get two shirts for Peter, plus a $5 scooter which has kept him quite entertained today and inspired him to try to make helmet-wearing a fashion trend. Seriously, he insisted on wearing his helmet into the grocery store this afternoon!

Did you score any great deals today consignment shopping or anywhere else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved