Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kraft Shredded Cheese $1/1 Coupon = $1 at Walmart after Coupon



Kraft shredded cheese is now available with a touch of Philadelphia cream cheese blended in.   Mmm, I can't wait to try and here's a hot new coupon for $1/1 Kraft cheese w/ Philadelphia!   Just select the coupon tab and remember to hit the back button to print two! If you have trouble with that link, you can try going to Real Women of Philadelphia and printing there (requires registering with RWoP).

The last time I checked at Walmart, Kraft shredded cheese was $2.00 which would make it $1.00 after coupon!  Cheese freezes great (I do it all the time!) so stock up if you have more than one printer and freeze for the future!

Thanks, My South Central Texas Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved