Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hot Deals at CVS & Walgreens Ending Today



I've had a crazy week and haven't made it out to any drugstores yet, so I'm going to hit them today since it's the last day to get this week's sales!  I want to highlight a few deals that I am planning on looking for today (thanks, Carie for these deals!):

Walgreens

Buy 2 Vicks NyQuil Sinex, 2/$10 (sale price may not be indicated on shelf)
Use 2 $4/1 Sinex coupons (10/10 P&G)
Pay $2 and receive $5 RR = FREE + $3 overage

CVS

Buy Olay Body Wash, Ribbons, or Total Effects, $7
Buy Secret Deodrant Travel Size, $1
Use $5 off Olay wyb Secret Coupon (10/31 P&G)
Pay $3 and receive $3 ECB = FREE

I am also planning on purchasing $25 (pre-coupon amount) in participating P&G products to get a $16 off Toy Story 3 coupon.  This is a really hot deal since I'll be buying things I normally need anyway - shampoo, conditioner, dish detergent, paper towel, tissues, toilet paper - and using coupons!  For more details on participating products, see our CVS Match Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved