Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Office Depot: Spent $0.91 on 1000 Sheets of Paper + More



Yesterday I posted a hot deal idea for Office Depot using a $10 off $20 coupon.  I went to Office Depot last night and although I wasn't able to get exactly what I wanted (they were out of a few $1 Deals like the scissors and Scotch tape), I was pretty happy with how it worked out.  I ended up just grabbing a $5 item to bump my purchase over $20 though if I had gotten something less expensive it would have been a free or moneymaker deal. (I only needed to spend another $2.02 when I picked up the $5 light but considering the fact that I kept the store open 5 minutes past closing time... I didn't really have time to be choosy!)

Staples Premium Multipurpose Paper, $6.99 x 2 = $13.98
Post-It Super Sticky Removable Label Pads, $1 x 2 = $2.00
Avery 5-Tab Clear Label Index Dividers, $1 x 2 = $2.00
LED Flex Light, $5.00
- $10 off $20 printable coupon
- $1 off Post-It Labels coupon
Total with tax: $12.89
Mail-In Rebate on the paper: $11.98
Total out of pocket expense: $0.91

The $10 off $20 coupon expires on Wednesday, October 20, so you only have until then to snag this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved