Monday, October 18, 2010

"Like" Tanger Outlets on Facebook for 50% Off a $50 Giftcard



Tanger Outlets wants to give back to their fans! Help them get 50,000 new “likes” (96,000 total likes) by their Magic of Midnight After Thanksgiving Sale (November 26), and they'll give all of their fans 50% off a $50 gift card! That’s a $50 gift card for only $25 just in time for the holiday season!  Perfect to give as a gift or use for your holiday shopping.

Start telling your friends now and become a fan of Tanger Outlets on Facebook!

There are many Tanger locations all across the country but not any in the Evansville area unfortunately.  Still I thought this was worth sharing since you may have family members or friends near a Tanger Outlet Center.  I love shopping at Tanger when I visit my parents in New England so I'm really hoping that this deal will work out!  To look up Tanger locations, click here.

While you're on Facebook, don't forget to "like" My Evansville Mommy too!

Thanks, My Metro NY Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved