Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Babies R Us: Clearance Infant Costumes for $3.75



My hubby went to Babies R Us today to make a return and came home with a costume for our daughter Liberty. We didn't actually need a costume for Liberty since she is borrowing an adorable pink butterfly costume that my niece wore last year... but it was super clearanced down to $3.75 (originally $29.99) and so cute that Daddy thought she had to have it! He reports that Babies R Us had select infant costumes clearanced with an additional 50% off the lowest ticketed price. I'm not sure if this is going on at other locations, but the Evansville store had about 10-15 costumes for $3.75.  He got the last kangaroo one but says they had giraffe, lion, Pooh Bear, Tigger, and more.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that costume at Babies R Us over the weekend and loved it!! It definitely wasn't clearanced that much on Saturday here. Maybe they have changed it since...I will have to go check. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved