Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Target: Kraft Salad Dressing 54 Cents



Update 9/22: Looks like the $1 off coupon is no longer available. :( Wow those Kraft coupons sure went fast - they released 10 different ones yesterday and when I just checked now there were only 4 still available. Just goes to show how fast the print limits can be reached, so print them while you can!


I mentioned earlier that I was excited about the $1 off Kraft Light or Free Salad Dressing coupon that released today, so imagine how thrilled I was to discover that Target also has a store coupon for $0.50 off Kraft salad dressing.  (Thanks, Money Saving Mom!)  You can stack the $1 off manufacturer's coupon with the Target $0.50 off coupon for a total savings of $1.50! Plus both coupons can be printed twice! 

I visited my Target tonight and found Kraft dressing for $2.04 (prices may vary by location) so I was able to score some dressing for just 54 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved