Monday, September 20, 2010

Drugstore Deals - $1.04 Total for Huggies, Revlon, Quaker, Edge, and more!

Tonight I went to CVS, Walgreens, and visited Rite Aid for the first time.  This was a great week for drugstore deals!   Adding together my out of pocket expenses from all three stores, I spent just $1.04 for EVERYTHING!


I went to Rite Aid for the diapers deal that I posted about a few days ago, and I am happy to report that the deal worked out perfectly.  Not only that, but I got some extra UP rewards that I was not expecting!   I bought 3 packages of diapers, which were advertised as having a $2 UP reward when you buy one package but the ad stated a limit of one UP reward per household.  So I figured it would only print one $2 reward, but nope, the register printed three of them!

Rite Aid Transaction:
(2) Huggies Pure & Natural Size 3, $8.99 x 2 = $17.98
(1) Huggies Pure & Natural Size 5, $8.99
- $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon
- (3) $3 off Pure & Natural coupons (and here)
- $1 off Huggies Rite Aid Video Value coupon
Total plus tax: $12.69
Received $6 in UP rewards and qualify for $10 gift card rebate
Total out of pocket expense: FREE plus $3.31 overage!


At CVS (weekly match up here) I got ECB for everything that I bought:

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars and Quaker Instant Oatmeal, 2/$5
(2) Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorants, $2.99 x 2 = $5.98
(2) Edge Infused Shave Gels, $2.79 x 2 = $5.58
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, $6.99
- $1 off Quaker Oatmeal (9/12 RP)
- $2.79 B1G1 free Edge Shave Gel
- $2.00 off Revlon Super Lustrous
Total plus tax: $16.06
Received: $2 ECB from Quaker, $1.80 ECB from Edge, $4 ECB from Right Guard, and $5 ECB from Revlon
Total out of pocket expense: $3.26 for everything


Walgreens (weekly match up here) was out of a few items I planned on buying, but I was still able to score a few deals:

(3) Campbell's Cream Soups, $0.79 x 3 = $2.37 (used in-ad coupon to get this price)
ThermaCare, $2.49
Reach Floss, $0.99 (used in-ad coupon to get this price)
- $1.50 off 3 Campbell's Cream
- $1.00 off Thermacare
- $1.00 off any Reach floss or toothbrush
Total plus tax: $2.59
Received: $1.50 RR from ThermaCare
Total out of pocket expense: $1.09 for everything

The register also printed me a $1 off Reach coupon, so I plan to go back this week and get another floss which will end up being free with the coupon!

 Have you found any great deals for this week?

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Those diapers are so expensive too, what a fabulous job!


    I would like to thank you for linking up your savings post at The Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free. I hope you will stop by and link up this week as well, and make sure to enter to become the Top Frugality + win a free ad space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I will definitely link up with the Weekly Savings Linky again. Unfortunately even though I hit CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid for some great deals, last week was so crazy that I didn't manage to post about them. I hope to do a post this week though!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved