Friday, March 2, 2012

New Kellogg's Eggo Coupon = Waffles for $0.80 at Target 3/4 - 3/10



Note: this deal is starting at Target on Sunday, 3/4.  I apologize for any inconvenience; I mistakenly thought this was a deal from this week's ad and didn't realize the error until I went to Target myself today to try to buy these!

I usually do most of my cooking from scratch, but one of my guilty pleasures is Eggo Waffles so I'm thrilled to see this coupon and deal pop up!  Head over to print this $1/3 Kellogg's Eggo coupon and then take it to Target to score this hot deal:

Buy 5 Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles, $10 total
 - $1/3 Kellogg’s Eggo coupon
Get a $5 Target Gift Card
Final price, $4 or $0.80 each after coupon and gift card

Thanks, STL Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved