Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rally for Real Pizza and Enter to Win Free Freschetta®



As you may already know, I am huge fan of pizza; it's my favorite food.  So of course I just entered Freschetta®'s newly launched Rally for Real Pizza promotion and am hoping to win some free Freschetta® pizza!  To enter, all you need to do is visit Freschetta on Facebook and submit a photo to the Rally Mosaic.  Every week Freschetta will select 100 winners to each receive 5 Freschetta® pizzas!  To increase your chances, you can submit a new photo each week.  Then on March 30, 10 winners will be selected to each receive Freschetta® Pizza for a Year!  Yummy!

Frozen pizza shouldn’t simply taste better. It should be better. Freschetta® frozen pizzas are made with top-quality ingredients and taste-tested recipes, just to make sure your pizza will always deliver Fresch® flavor.  I love Freschetta® pepperoni pizza.  Do you have a favorite?

Disclosure: I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts, and may be selected for product compensation for this post. However, the opinions I share are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved