Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Target: "Purple Dot" Dollar Items are 50% Off



Yesterday afternoon my husband visited Target and discovered that their "Purple Dot" items in the dollar section are on clearance 50% off!  Of course once he told me about this, I had to make my own trip to Target to check it out.  The Lloyd Expressway location was picked over but there was still a fair amount left.  You can see from the picture above that there's not a whole lot left on the shelves but that's just one side of clearance; there were 4 sides with clearance items plus a few endcaps on the rows.

I will update later with a photo of everything I bought (I managed to find over $8 worth... yup that's more than 15 items... what can I say, I'm addicted to the Target Dollar Section!).


Update - here's my clearance deals!  I got quite a few items from their "Classroom Tools" line - great for homeschooling.  My 4-year-old Peter is especially excited about the Animal Planet mosaic craft kits!  The Lloyd Expressway location had at least 10 of these left when I was at Target again yesterday. 

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved