Monday, February 13, 2012

Logitech Wireless Mouse for $12 Shipped (60% Off)



Groupon is featuring a hot steal for a Logitech mouse today: for $12, get a Logitech Wireless Mouse in the gold tendrils pattern (a $29.99 value) with FREE shipping!   I thought this deal was worth mentioning because I have this exact mouse, in a different color, and loved it.   Of course, I didn't pay full price for mine - I would never do that! - but even on sale at an office supply store, mine was more expensive than the Groupon deal today.  This deal will be available through Wednesday but may sell out sooner.
 
Head over to Groupon to read all the details - you can go here to sign up if you're not a member yet (that is my referral link, so it will help me a little, if you want to help! :) and then go here to view this deal.  Then don't forget to tell all your friends about the deal and use your referral link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved