Monday, January 23, 2012

Target: Disney Princess Ultimate Kitchen 70% Off



Target has clearanced their Disney Princess Ultimate Kitchen down to 70% off!  The original retail price is $149.99 and the clearance price in-store is now $44.98 (though this may vary by store; this is the price at my local Target). The Lloyd Expressway location had several left in stock when I was there yesterday.


They also marked character pop-up tents 50% off, from $14.99 down to $7.48!  I've been watching these for a few weeks; they had been 30% off and I was waiting for them to go lower.  I'm saving these for Christmas... nothing like getting some Christmas shopping down in January, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved