Tuesday, January 24, 2012

*Hot* Printable $3/2 Robitussin Coupon = FREE To-Go Packs



Here's a hot new printable Robitussin coupon: save $3/2 any Robitussin!  You may be able to find Robitussin To-Go Single Dose 2-Packs at Walmart or CVS priced around $1 per pack which would make them not only free, but also a moneymaker!

Scenario:
Buy 2 Robitussin To-Go Single Dose 2-Pack, $1
Use printable $3/2 any Robitussin coupon
Final price, FREE + $1 moneymaker!

I recommend checking for these at Walmart first since per their Coupon Policy they are required to give you coupon overage whereas CVS is not.

4 comments:

  1. Have you seen these anywhere in Evansville?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had a chance to go out yet to look, so not sure. I plan on checking at Walmart tomorrow and will update if I find any. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not able to find the Robitussin To-Go packs at the Walmart on Burkhardt Rd. today. :( I didn't have time to check CVS but will be out again tomorrow to check.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved