Friday, December 30, 2011

Target After Christmas Clearance Report



I was very excited to see that my local Target (Lloyd Expressway location) had a tons of holiday disposable tableware left.  And I do mean a TON.  That picture above doesn't even show all of it!  It is 50% off right now but I'm holding out for it to drop to 75% off.

Another thing that I was excited about is all "Yellow Dot" items in the dollar section are half off.  It was picked over but one thing my store had a lot left of was Disney Princess hair accessories as well as some jewelry.   

I also noticed some Pillsbury flour on clearance for a pretty good price, $1.84 for 5 pounds:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved