Monday, December 5, 2011

Best Buy: Kinect Disneyland Adventures for $19.99 (Reg. $49.99)



Best Buy is running an unbelievable sale on Kinect: Disneyland Adventures - Xbox 360 for $19.99 (regularly $49.99)!   This game is selling for $39.99 on Amazon so this is definitely a fantastic deal.  We got a Kinect Xbox system for 50% off on Black Friday at Walmart this year and Disneyland Adventures was on our wishlist but I thought I'd wait until next year when the price dropped... but now we don't have to!   Disney Adventures is sold out on Best Buy online but is available in stores... I went to pick one up in-store today and there were several copies left.  You can call ahead and have the store hold a copy for you, which is what I did today.

Thanks, My SLC Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved