Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rare $1.50 Off Axe Shower Gel Printable Coupon



I am so excited to see a rare $1.50 off Axe Shower Gel printable coupon (excludes trial and travel sizes)!  If you are a local reader with an Axe fan in your house, you may have noticed that we hardly ever get an Axe coupon in our coupon inserts.  Axe is my husband's preferred brand so I always look for a coupon but am usually disappointed, so this printable is a BIG deal!  Head over to print it while it's still available!

Note: although the coupon features the Kroger logo, it is a manufacturers coupon and can be used at any store.

If you love saving money don't forget to check for more great coupons from Coupon Network, Coupons.com, and SmartSource!

Thanks, My CNY Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved