Saturday, June 11, 2011

Schnucks: FREE Weber Seasoning



Right now you can use a $1 off coupon to score FREE Weber Seasoning at Schnucks!  This was mentioned in our Schnucks match up a few weeks ago, but I just realized that it's an ongoing sale price still!  The shelf tag at my Schnucks location (on N. Green River Road) said that the price is valid through June 26.

Weber Seasoning, $1
use $1/1 Weber Seasoning from 5/22 SS
Final price, FREE!

I was fortunate to have three coupons - one from my paper subscription, one from my mother-in-law's, and one that my husband got where he works.   The picture above shows the three bottles that I was able to "buy" absolutely free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved