Saturday, May 7, 2011

Walgreens Shopping Trip: Saved 86% on Gillette, Suave, and Disney Books



I didn't have time to make it to CVS this week, but I made sure to stop by Walgreens to pick up a Gillette Razor for my husband - it's his favorite brand.  My free Suave coupon came in the mail right before I left, so I picked up my free product too and I also found some Disney kids books on clearance for 50 cents (regular $1.99)!

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Bonus Pack, $9.89
Suave Professionals Mousse, $3.00
Peter Pan book, $0.50
Bambi book, $0.50
- $3/1 Suave coupon from my mailbox
- $4/1 Gillette coupon from 5/1 P&G
Total w/ tax: $7.86
Earned: $5 RR from Gillette
Cost after RR: $2.86
Total saving (compared to regular retail): 86%

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved