Tuesday, May 3, 2011

*HOT* Mamapedia Deal: Save 50% Off The Princess Dress Online



Oooh, I am so excited about today's Mamapedia Sweet Deal!  Get $30 worth of princess dresses, jewelry, and accessories from The Princess Dress for just $15!  The Princess Dress features enchanting princess dresses, jewelry, and accessories!  My daughter Liberty is already a princess fanatic, so I know she would definitely love this.  I think I'm going to use my certificate to buy her the Belle dress.  She's a little young for it now, but I'm thinking it would be perfect for next year when she turns 3!

The fine print: the certificate can only be used on select merchandise (viewable here).  I compared the prices on this special landing page to their normal prices and it looks like the prices are the same (I was little worried they wouldn't be, so that was a relief!). This deal is valid through Thursday, or while quantity lasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved