Thursday, April 28, 2011

Discounted American Girl Merchandise from Rue La La



I've been a fan of American Girl since I was a little girl.   I remember receiving American Girl items off my wish list for many birthdays and Christmases... and I've kept all of it to give to my daughter someday!  I have never seen a sale on American Girl items before so I was excited to see that today Rue La La is featuring some American Girl merchandise!  I've spotted some mini dolls, doll clothing, and girl's clothing!  Hurry and purchase now; once a deal is gone, it's gone!

This is especially a great deal if you signed up for Rue La La last week during their $20 credit promotion and you haven't used the credit yet!  If you haven't joined yet, it's free to join Rue La La plus you can invite your friends to join and you'll receive a $10 credit for every friend who signs up and makes a purchase!  Awesome! Let me know if you score some great AG deals!  :)

Thanks, My Kansas City Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved