Thursday, February 3, 2011

Luv BBW Club Update & Reminder



Readers, you may remember that back in December I posted about the Luv BBW Club. I signed up for the club - I always test offers before posting them - and then forgot about it. Then recently it hit me that I never received a membership card in the mail like I was promised so I started wondering, was it a scam?  Well after digging around a little it seems that it was definitely legit. Many reliable source have reported receiving the card and redeeming it for free gifts at Bath & Body Works stores, but there are also many reports of people not receiving the cards. Some reported though that after calling Bath & Body Works they were issued a new card. So today I called the Bath & Body Works customer service number (1-800-395-1001) to see if they could mail me a new card. Unfortunately, they said they are unable to mail a new card but they did offer to send me something else and they told me they will likely be offering club sign up again in May. I will keep you updated on that! And if you signed up for the card and did not receive it, I encourage you to call the number - maybe you will get lucky and will end up talking to someone who will send you a new card!

If you DID receive the card, then don't forget that today is Thursday and you can go in to redeem February's free gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved