Saturday, February 5, 2011

Clearance Finds: 70% Off Disney Kids Shoes from Kohl's and Stain Devil from Jo-Ann Fabrics



Tonight I went out to do a little bit of shopping and stumbled on a few great clearance deals.  At Jo-Ann Fabrics I found Stain Devil clearanced to $0.97!  It normally runs about $4.50 (but I always get it with a 40% or 50% off coupon) so I was excited about finding it so cheap, but I'm also sad because it appears they will no longer be carrying this product.  It is seriously the best stain remover and I don't know of any other stores around here that carry it.

At Kohl's I picked up some cute shoes for the kids, all clearanced 70% off plus I used a 15% off shopping pass.  The Disney shoes light up and make noise (just what I need in my life, right?)!  Local readers, I found these at the East side Kohl's in Evansville and they had quite a lot of kids shoe clearance - more than I've ever seen at one time actually.  So be sure to check it out if your kids need shoes!

Buzz Lightyear shoes, size 10, $10.49
Lightning McQueen shoes, size 11, $10.49
Carter's black shoes, size 7, $8.99
- $4.50 (15% off coupon)
Total with tax: $27.26

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved