Friday, December 17, 2010

Bath & Body Works "Perfect Gifts" Instant Win Game + Coupon



Here's a fun instant win game from Bath & Body Works, the Perfect Gifts Instant Win! Just enter you email address to get started. There will be 25 winners per day who will instantly win a FREE Bath & Body Works product – candle, lotion, fragrance mist etc… ! Plus, the grand prize winner will score a $1,000 Bath & Body Works shopping spree! Make sure to play daily through December 24th.
 

Even if you don't win you’ll be able to print a $10 off $30 coupon, valid through 1/8/2011!

Thanks, Amy!

2 comments:

  1. I just tried to enter, but it won't let me. Just keeps telling me to enter birthdate, though it's already entered. Is there supposed to be a year box available (cause I don't get one)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess, yes there is supposed to be a year box. Do you have another internet browser you can try? I used Firefox and was able to enter fine. Sorry that the site isn't cooperating for you! :(

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved