Friday, December 17, 2010

Amazon Toy Deals + Two More Days for FREE Super Saver Shipping Delivery by Christmas



Update: Apparently Amazon extended the order deadline to Sunday the 19th!  Woohoo!

Just a reminder that today is the last day Sunday is the last day you can order from Amazon and receive your items by Christmas using the FREE Super Saver Shipping delivery method. 

After that, you can still get FREE two-day shipping by signing up for a free Amazon Prime trial (just don't forget to cancel before the trial period ends!) or by signing up for Amazon Mom (which is a free program).  Amazon's Christmas delivery ordering deadline for two-day shipping is December 21, so you've got a few more days to take advantage of that.

I'm actually browsing Amazon right now because I want to get an order placed tonight ... I'm going to do free two-day shipping through Amazon Mom and then I'll still have a few days to find time to wrap them after they arrive!    Have you seen all their hot toy deals?!  I've already bought all my kids' Christmas presents, but I can't pass up on some of these deals so I'm stocking up for next year's birthdays!  I'm getting Peter this Toy Story Viewfinder for just $4.99 (reg. $14.99!):


The Top Holiday Deals in Toys & Games page is broken up by price which makes it easy to browse for any budget:

Gifts under $5
Gifts under $10
Gifts under $20
Gifts under $50

I am having way too much fun shopping... and I'm not out in the cold and don't have to wait in line to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved