Thursday, September 2, 2010

FREE Trio Car from Fisher Price

Update: Unfortunately this deal is no longer available. :(



This is a great freebie! Head over to Fisher Price to get a FREE TRIO race car set for your child! Select "United States" in the upper right corner and complete checkout. Even the shipping is free! This offer is available to US residents only and valid only while supplies last. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.

If you have any problems finalizing your order, be sure to try again at a different time.  The first time I tried to snag this deal yesterday morning, I could not finish my order...  but I was successful later that evening!


Thanks, !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved