Friday, November 4, 2011

Walmart Super Saturday Store Event - Hot Deals & Kids Activities!



Tomorrow Walmart is kicking off the holiday shopping season with a one day only "Super Saturday Event" featuring deep discounts on televisions, gaming systems and other items. This is a preview to Black Friday and will start at 11 AM and end at midnight.

And be sure to bring the kids to the toy department because cupcakes, balloons, activities and fun giveaways will available!  There will also be markers, stickers, and toy catalogs so that kids can make a wishlist.

Here are some of sales to look forward to:

Nook Color for $199 (reg. $249)
42" HDTV Sanyo 1080p $398 (reg. $448)
Better Homes and Gardens 10-Cup Food Processor for $39 (reg. $79)
Better Homes and Gardens 10-Cup Programmable Grind & Brew Coffee Maker for $39 (reg. $79)
Better Homes and Gardens 8-Cup Blender for $39 (reg. $79)
Xbox 250GB Console with Kinect $399 plus get bonus $50 Walmart Gift Card
Raskullz 3D 16" Bicycle $77
Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo $54.88
Transformers Ultimate Optimus Prime $59.88 
Xia Xia Character $9.88

By the way, we have the Better Homes and Garden Grind & Brew Coffee Maker and my hubby (aka The Coffee Addict) loves it!  And I don't have the Food Processor but I WANT it... I think I will go buy myself an early Christmas present tomorrow.  Just think of all the homemade salsa I could make with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved