Monday, August 22, 2011

Three Upcoming Consignment Sales This Weekend 8/27



It's that time of year again, time for the bi-annual consignment sales!  I love going to these sales to stock my kids' wardrobes but sadly, three of our local sales are all this Saturday and I will be away that day.  This will be a first for me, missing so many of the sales... usually I am able to hit all of them!

But anyway, I'm sure that many local readers will love the opportunity to visit these sales and if you've never been to any of these sales, I highly recommend checking them out!

Consignment sales that will be held Saturday, August 27:

St. John the Baptist Church in Newburgh
8am - 10am and half price sale 10:30am - 12pm

National Guard Armory in Evansville
8am - 12pm and half price sale 1pm - 3pm

St. Mary's Medical Center (Manor Building) in Evansville
7am - 11am

Also, mark your calendars for another sale which will be held next month:

Twice-As-Nice Consignment Sale
Evansville National Guard Armoy
Friday, September 30, 9am - 7pm
Saturday, October 1, 8am - 12pm and half-price sale 1pm - 4pm

I will be sure to remind you of this one next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved