Sunday, August 14, 2011

CVS: Hot Deal On Huggies Slip On Diapers w/ Coupons from 4 Sets of Newspapers



Here's a hot deal at CVS this week which I wanted to pass on now since it would require 4 coupons from today's paper... so if you want to try this deal you'll need to run to the store to pick up more newspapers!

Note: I have not tried this deal myself yet as I only just learned about it, so cannot guarantee that the store will be willing to accept the four printable CVS coupons with the four manufacturer coupons.  However I have successfully used CVS printables with manufacturer coupons on other deals.   Another issue you may experience is CVS not having the Slip On diapers in stock.  So it's up to you whether you want to invest in some additional papers to try out this deal.  Personally, I think it's worth it and will be having my hubby pick up some papers for me at Walmart tonight (hoping they have some left!).

Huggies Little Movers Slip On Diapers, $8.99 (Buy 4)
-Use 4 $3/1 Huggies Slip On coupons from 8/14 SS
-Use 4 $2/1 CVS Huggies coupons (you will need 2 printers)
Final Price, 4/$15.96 4/$23.96 + Get A $10 Gas Card  

Update: it looks like the CVS Huggies coupon is no longer available!  So sad about that, I did not print it right away which was a big mistake... I know how fast printable coupons can disappear... aaaah mad at myself! 

For more deals visit the CVS Weekly Match Up!

Thanks, My Music City Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Some people have not been able to combine the CVS coupon with the manufacturer coupon because the CVS coupon says it can not be combined with any other coupon. It all comes down to whether the cashier will accept it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I scanned my card at cvs today it gave me a cvs coupon for $3 off!! Too bad they don't have them in stock yet.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved