Thursday, July 28, 2011

$25 Worth of Kiddo Tags as Low as $2 on SaveMore



Earlier I told you about the great Fabulous Nails deal from Savemore.com, and here's another hot deal from them! Today you can buy $25 worth of personalized labels from Kiddo Tags for just $12.  Remember, if you are a new user, you will get a $10 credit just for signing up - which means you can get the deal for only $2! Shipping is not included but I tested out an order for $27 and found that shipping was only 99 cents, so it's quite reasonable.  There is also an option to buy a $40 Kiddo Tags voucher for $18, which would be just $8 after credit. 

I can never find personalized items for my two kids (which is to be expected with a name like Liberty, but it still puzzles me why there aren't more ready-made personalized items for the name Peter!), so I just bought this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved