Saturday, June 18, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip: Saved 81% on Huggies, Pepsi, Schick & More



This week I went to CVS on Wednesday to get a Pepsi 12-pack for 99 cents.  That was such a great deal!   I was able to get everything on my list except for Motrin PM (but I got a raincheck for that).     At the register, I realized that I had a $4 off diapers and wipes coupon from the CVS coupon kiosk which had expired earlier this month.  I asked the cashier if it was okay for me to use it even though it was expired (CVS usually allows this) and she said that was fine, so I ran back for a container of wipes that was less than $3.  So using the coupon was a moneymaker and I got wipes out of the deal!

Pepsi 12-pack, $3.34
Huggies big box, $19.83
Schick Razor, $8.00
Schick Blades 4-pk, $8.79
Zyrtec 5-ct, $5.99
Hershey Air Delight bar, $1.19
CVS Wipes 64-ct, $2.77 (not pictured)
- $2.35 Pepsi coupon from CVS coupon kiosk
- $2/1 Huggies coupon from 5/15 SS
 -$4/1 Schick razor from 6/12 SS
- $2/1 Schick blades from 6/12 SS
- $1.19  free Hershey coupon (no longer available)
- $4 off wyb Diapers and Wipes coupon from CVS coupon kiosk
- $5 off coupon (earned for $50 in Beauty Club spending)
Total w/ tax: $32.20
Earned: $4 ECB from Huggies, $4 ECB from Schick razor, $4 ECB from Schick blades, and $5.99 ECB from Zyrtec
Total cost after ECBs: $14.21*
Savings (compared to regular retail value): 71% 81%

*Update: I went back to CVS and returned the Zyrtec so that I could re-buy it with the new $5 off printable coupon, which brought my total cost down to just $9.21!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about returning my Zyrtec to use the higher value coupon. Got to love CVS!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved