Saturday, June 25, 2011

CVS Paid Me to Shop + Walgreens and Walmart Deals



This week at CVS, I had to get a raincheck for the Hershey Bliss deal but other than that found everything I was looking for plus that Sprite which I didn't actually plan on buying.  But it was on sale for 79 cents and my daughter's birthday party is coming up, so I'm thinking punch...yummy!

Revlon Nail Polish, $4.99
Sprite, $0.79
Colgate Total, $2.79
Powerbar Energy Bites, $2.49
- $3 off Revlon CVS Beauty Club Coupon
- $1/1 Colgate Total from 6/12 SS
Total w/ tax: $7.66
Earned: $1 ECB for using my Green Bag Tag, $3 ECB from Revlon, $2 ECB from Colgate, and $2.49 ECB from PowerBar
Final cost: FREE + $0.83 moneymaker!


Gillette Fusion Razo, $9.89
Gatorade Prime, $1.50
Gatorade Perform, $1.00
Gatorade Recover, $2.50
- $4/1 Gillette from 6/5 P&G
Total w/ tax: $11.86
Earned: $5 RR from Gillette + $5 rebate form for Gatorate
Final cost (including price of stamp): $2.30


And just had to share this one... found this on the clearance rack at Walmart for $1!  As in, a dollar for both the top and skirt together!  It should fit Liberty next summer and she will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved