Monday, May 9, 2011

Reminder: Spend $20 Get $40 From HomeSav + Melissa & Doug Sale TODAY!


 
Just a reminder that if you bought the Mamapedia HomeSav deal you might want to use it on the Melissa & Doug sale! The Melissa and Doug sale started today and is already selling fast!  I am on the site right now picking out my favorites... I am totally stocking up on birthday/Christmas gifts for my kids!

The Mamapedia $40 voucher can be used toward shipping so if you find an item or items you like for less than $40, the extra on the voucher will go toward shipping!  Can't beat that!  This voucher is still available to purchase but won't be processed instantly if you buy it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved