Friday, April 22, 2011

Walmart: FREE RevitaLens 2 oz. Starter Kit & Contacts Case


 
Walmart is offering a FREE 2 oz. RevitaLens OcuTec Solution Starter Kit and Contacts Case! This is an in-store offer so you just need to visit the Walmart site and print the offer to take with you the next time you go to Walmart. Offer available while supplies last.

I have to laugh about this because last month I missed a connecting flight and got stranded overnight in Atlanta without any contact solution in my carry-on bag. I was able to take a shuttle bus to Walmart to buy contact solution and I was sure to get a small bottle so that it would meet the carry-on guidelines for liquids. I really could have used this offer then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved