Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hot Deals: Phildadelphia Cooking Creme and Dragon Hoodie



Here are a few hot deals that I picked up this week!  Schnucks has their Philadelphia Cooking Creme on sale (through Sunday!) so I used my Kraft First Taste coupons.

Philly Cooking Creme, 2/$4
- $2.00 free product coupon from Kraft First Taste mailer
- $1.50/1 coupon from Kraft First Taste mailer
Total, 2 for $0.50


My hubby picked up this "How to Train Your Dragon" boys hoodie which was on clearance for just $2 at Walmart!  Peter just watched that movie for the first time a few weeks ago and he really enjoyed it once he realized the dragon was a nice dragon, so I think he'll like the hoodie although the picture does look rather scary, doesn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved