Thursday, February 10, 2011

Target Deals Under $0.30 - American Greetings Cards, Jet Dry, & More!


Here are some hot Target deals! I have not been out to confirm prices in Evansville but I wanted to share anyway since it's already late in the week. Let me know if these prices are good for you and I will post an update if I am able to make it out to Target too!
Buy 3 American Greetings Cards $1.29 each (or $3.87 total)
Use the $1/3 greeting cards Target store coupon found here
$2/2 American Greetings card coupon
Final Price: $0.29 each

Finish Jet Dry PowerBall Tabs OR Gel Pacs 20 ct 2/$5

(1/2 SS) $2.25/1
Final Price: $0.25

Maxwell House International Cafe $2.12 to $2.73

Use the $1/1 Maxwell House Coffee Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 coupon found here (bottom right)
Final Price: $0.12

Purina Whiska Lickins $0.89
Use the $1/1 coupon found here or in the (1/30 RP)
Final Price: FREE!

Head over to the Target match up for all of this week's deals!

Thanks, Kerri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved