Sunday, February 13, 2011

Green Ostrich LunchSkins Reusable Bag Review



Green Ostrich is a company dedicated to green gifts, green toys, and other products.  I recently had the opportunity to review their LunchSkins snack bag, a reusable bag made from thick European cotton fabric and hand-sewn in the USA.   The bag closes with a folder-over flap and Velcro.  LunchSkins bags are intended to be resused over and over, thus eliminating the need for disposable plastic bags.   So not only are the bags earth-friendly, they are also economical in the long run.

Of course with the bags being reusable you may be wondering how to keep them clean... well I love the fact that the bags are dishwasher safe!  I simply turned my bag inside out and placed it in the top rack of the dishwasher, so cleaning it was a snap. 

The LunchSkins are available in two sizes, Snack Bags and Sandwich Bags, and come in a variety of colorful patterns.  LunchSkins are lead-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free.   You can buy LunchSkins directly through the Green Ostrich website.

Thanks to Green Ostrich for providing me with a complimentary LunchSkins bag to review!  No other compensation was received and all views expressed are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved