Thursday, September 16, 2010

Update: Pringles Xtreme Facebook Offer

It was brought to my attention last night that the Facebook Free Pringles Xtreme offer was potentially a fake.  I immediately contacted Pringles for further information.  Unfortunately I learned today that this offer was indeed a fake and not being offered by Pringles but rather by someone fraudulently representing themselves as Pringles.

If you filled out the request for Pringles Xtreme, first please accept my apology for unknowingly passing along this fake offer!  It is our policy here at My Evansville Mommy to always check free offers out first; I never pass along an offer until after I have filled out the product request myself.  Unfortunately even though I filled out the Pringles Xtreme request I did not pick up any indicators that it was not a legitimate Pringles offer.  Second, here is what you can do to remove the Pringles Xtreme application from your Facebook account:

* Log into your Facebook Account
* Click on Account (top right corner)
* Click on Application Settings
* Scroll down the list and find “Pringles Extreme”; click on the “x” to permanently remove it from the application page; be sure to hit the “remove” button and the “okay” button. Pringles Extreme will no longer have access to your data and will be removed from your profile and bookmarks.  (Thanks Hip2Save!)

Please do not be discouraged by this - there are so many legitimate company offers out there which provide wonderful free product samples!  In the future, I will work doubly hard to verify the legitimacy of offers before sharing them on My Evansville Mommy and I hope you will continue to enjoy receiving free product offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved